Terms of Reference
Project-based Consultancy for the development of learning materials (handouts and animated videos)
Youth Voices Count (YVC) is a regional network of young LGBTQ+ people in Asia and the Pacific. Our over 300 members are spread across 22 countries in the region. Our strategic objectives include advocating for youth-friendly health services, advocating for improved mental health among young LGBTQ+ people, advocating for education and employment setting for young LGBTQ+ people, and monitoring global commitments made to young people.
At present, YVC is strengthening its organizational structure, systems, and processes as a fully functional non-profit organization based in Iloilo City, Philippines. Currently, our team is seeking applications for a project-based consultancy for the development of learning materials in the form of handouts and animated videos for The Ripple Effort, a program that aims to provide knowledge and technical assistance on: Financial management, Organizational development, Campaigning and advocacy, and to LGBTIQ individuals in Asia-Pacific.
The Ripple Effort will help existing organizations to improve the efficiency within their work and structure their organizational management in a more comprehensive, productive, and easy way.
2. Scope of Work
The consultant/consultancy team shall be assigned tasks within the following:
- Create and design handouts that employ youth-friendly designs and illustrations based on a learning document provided by the organization
- Develop and create animated videos based on the content of the handouts
- Experience with the development of learning materials in the form of handouts and animated videos
- Experience working with NGOs in the field of multimedia
- Excellent handle on using the English language
4. Application Procedure and Requirements
- Kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as “Application for Consultancy”
- Detailed and updated CV of the consultant/s
- A portfolio of sample work relevant to the consultancy call
- Deadline of applications will be September 17, 2021.